We invite all new and returning players to register for the 2020 season.
The 2020 football season is due to start 28/29 March for Central League and Capital Premier teams, and all remaining senior teams (including U17) will commence on 4/5 April.
Men’s training will be Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursday evenings from 7.00-8.30pm. All players welcome.
For information about playing for Petone FC, please contact email@example.com
Registering in 2020
MyCOMET is an online player management system implemented by NZ Football for all New Zealand clubs. Players registered in 2019 should have a username and password from NZ Football with their MyCOMET login ID, password and link to the system.
Registrations for the 2020 season will be open in late January.
To register for 2020 go to MYCOMET (https://mycomet-oceania.analyticom.de/en_NZ/login)
- New football players (never played for a NZ club before) will need to create a MyCometprofile before registering then search “Seller” (Clubs) for Petone FC when registering.
- ALL players (junior and senior) must register through MyComet before being able to play for Petone FC.
- A player can only be registered to one club at a time.
How do I register?
- When registering to play in 2019, go to MyComet and enter your login/username and password. Use the Forgot Password option if you cannot remember your username or password.
- Please ensure all of your player contact information is up to date, then go to Register
- Select Petone FC as the Seller
- Add the item(s) for the senior item appropriate for your status (i.e. Senior Student, Closed Shop, etc) to the cart
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and Proceed to Checkout
- Choose to pay later or submit payment (via credit card). NB A 2.5% MYCOMET administration fee will be added to the total.
- If you choose to pay later you can pay direct to Petone FC account 020 544 0149970-00 (use your name and grade as reference)
For more information regarding registering via MYCOMET – see here.
Please note: If you have any questions regarding the registration process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration fees can be paid by cash/EFTPOS, cheque or credit card at the Club. Cheques are payable to Petone Football Club.
Alternatively you can pay by internet banking to account 020 544 0149970-00
Transaction fee: A transaction fee of 2.5% will appear on all invoices via MY COMET and is payable for all online credit card payments only, if you pay at the club or direct via internet banking direct to the Petone FC bank account this fee is not required.
Bank account details (BNZ Petone) 020544 0149970-00. Please insert your family name and team as a reference.
Please refer to our payment policy here
A Family Discount is available – three or more players from the same family (includes junior and senior players) receive a 20% discount. This will be applied once all registrations have been received and an invoice sent. Please choose to pay later and email email@example.com and advise which players (junior and senior) are included in the Family Discount. A separate invoice will be sent to you.
- U17 Boys – $140
- Senior Player : $290
- Student Player : $190
- Social Closed shop team : $4,400 – this will be paid direct to the club by team coordinator. Individual team members should contact their team coordinator before registering to ensure they select the correct item.
All fees must be paid by 1 May 2020. Fees paid after this date may incur additional charges.